June 10, 2012

Why I think Lady Gaga faked her concussion

    
 


Several videos emerged of Lady Gaga getting smacked in the head by a metal pole during her New Zealand concert. 

She later told the crowd "I want to apologize, I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don't you worry I will finish this show."  Later on, her make up artist Tara Savelo tweeted



Let's examine this a little closer. Does anyone know what a concussion is?  Do you know what the symptoms are?  According to the A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia, a concussion is a traumatic brain injury.


If you're a migraine sufferer, you know how difficult it is to perform simple tasks when one has it's grip on you.  I know people who can't get out of bed during a migraine let alone try to finish a concert.  Imagine what a concussion must feel like.  There is no possible way, none, zilch, nada that Lady Gaga could have finished that show after suffering a concussion, that is if she really did suffer a concussion.  The pain would be too severe for her to even stand up and she went on to play sixteen more songs.  With a concussion. 

Lady Gaga, stop trying to fake an injury to make yourself look good.  Anyone with a half a brain would know you would not be able to go on with the show because

and yet you continued on with the show.

I'm not denying that she got hit on the head.  Clearly she did but it was not a concussion.  That was made up for reasons unknown.  Must be the narcissist inside her that needs to believe that she's super human and perfect.  If Gaga had an itch up her nose, she'd turn it into nose cancer, then she'd turn into a martyr.

There's another reason why I know this is bullshit.  Part of treating a concussion involves this



and we all know she's gonna have some serious trouble with that one.



What do you think?  Do you think it's possible to finish 16 more songs after suffering a concussion?